Paid Woodworking Skills Training Program
GET PAID while you learn cabinet making-skills & receive job-readiness training for great Careers such as: cabinet building / installation, millwork, furniture making, and much more!
The end-goal is to achieve gainful employment in the Woodworking Industry. Starts October 11 to December 23, 2022, 4pm-9pm (times may vary) Submit Your Resume Today!
Location: Algonquin College, ACCE, 1408 Woodroffe Ave, Nepean, ON K2G 0B5
• 11 weeks paid $15.50/hr x 30 hrs of in-class Essential Skills Training – blended with in shop Algonquin woodshop training
• 12 Weeks on the Job (also paid!) work Placement
• Free shop gear: steel-toed work boots, safety glasses, tools
• Repayment of bus fare used for travel to program training sites
• Safety certifications with all the latest credentials
You must be:
• 18-30 Years of age, legally entitled to work in Canada
• At a Canadian Language Benchmark Level 4 in English or higher (for the purpose of in-shop safety)
• Available to attend fulltime evening classes, committed to working thereafter
Interested? Email email@example.com Subject Line: ”Woodworking Skills
Training, Ottawa” or call (613) 567-5511