Check out the WMC Woodworking Skills Training Development Program!
Program starts February 14th, 2022
Submit Your Resume Today!
Receive Pre-Employment Training and Learn Essential Skills!
Work with manufacturers of Kitchen Cabinets, Furniture, Architectural Millwork, Wood Windows and Doors etc. Employment in wood manufacturing sector is the goal of this training.
- “2 weeks Essential Skills” training, blended with:
- 10 Weeks of “Wood Manufacturing Training – Focussed on Machinery and Technology” at 282 Orenda Road, Brampton, (Taurus Craco Machinery Inc.)
- 12 Weeks On the Job Paid Work Placement
- Free shop gear: steel-toed work boots, carpenters’ pouch, tools
- Transportation allowance available, close to public transportation
- Safety certifications with all the latest credentials
You must be:
- 18 plus years of age. Must be fully vaccinated.
- At a Canadian Language Benchmark Level 4 in English or higher (for the purpose of in-shop safety)
- Legally entitled to work in Canada, Resident of Ontario
- Available for full-time training
- Committed to attend classes on a full-time basis (9 am to 3 pm)
Interested -Email wmc at email@example.com Subject Line Woodworking Skills TrainingBrampton or call 613-567-5511. “This Employment Ontario project is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario”.